Monday, April 6, 2009

Kathryn and Ryan

I got the privledge of attending a beautiful wedding this weekend in Wilmington. The weather was gorgeous and of course Katy was beautiful! I had such a great time with my  friends and seeing two people that I really look up to sharing their love with everyone! 

Michael and I for the past couple of months have gone to dinner/lunch with Katy and Ryan asking advice for our relationship and they have been really great mentors to us. It is not always easy to be in a christian relationship and its great to have an older couple to answer our questions :). So thank you ryan and katy and congratulations on your amazing marriage! I know both you will glorify God with your marriage! 

Pictures from the wedding: 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I just stumbled upon this through facebook (I was leaving you a message)... it brought me to tears. I have loved getting to know you and Mike, and knew over a year ago (when you two were dancing around at our leader beach retreat) that the Lord would use your sweet, joyful relationship for a great purpose. I hope to see it all unfold over the years to come. You are awesome. <3 Katy