Sunday, June 14, 2009

7 reasons to say "I do"

I am still listening to the study of Ruth that my pastor has on podcast..it has only taken me since December haha! But today was talking about the qualities to have in a spouse.. but not only do I want these qualities in a spouse I want them for myself! so here we go 7 reasons to say I do:

1. Spirtuality- loving God and God always being on our lips!
2. Humility- Love and care for others. Putting others desires before ourselves
3. Priority- knowing what matters most. Having the priority of Godly living
4. Honesty- Telling people the truth even if it ruins what you want.
5. Accountability- Willing enough to put aside our emotions to do what is right. Following Gods plan over our own.
6. Purity- self explanatory
7. Generosity- giving to others even if it doesn't benefit ourselves

First of all we should pray for ourselves to have these qualities and THEN pray to find spouses with these qualities!

No comments: