Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Raleigh, Wisdom Teeth, and July

Happy July everyone! I am sitting here on my couch with soar holes in my gums. I got out all four of my wisdom teeth yesterday morning and it really was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. As soon as they put the IV in my arm I was out and literally did not wake up until the very end..and man did i feel goofy for the rest of the day. The pain is really not that bad I take a painkiller every once in awhile. Only my bottom right "tooth" aka hole in my gum hurts.
Also I went to the doctor Monday morning about my swollen lymph nodes on the back of my neck. All of my blood tests came back negative yayy! Which means i don't have anemia, leukemia, and all my kidney and lungs are working great. She just told me I have a reactive lymph node and sometimes you can't really explain why they happen. But they are pretty much gone now I can hardly feel them on my neck anymore!!
I will be in Raleigh for a couple of weeks and then I go back to Greenville to work and such..:-\. I like it so much better here.
I hope everyone has a great fourth of July I will be up in Ohio for a family reunion :)

No comments: