Saturday, August 9, 2008

Camping!

Yesterday me and my five other friends went to Falls Lake to camp out! I've never been camping before so it was really fun to experience it for the first time!
We got there around 2:30 set up our tents and stuff then headed down to the Lake. We saw a huge rock from across the lake so we all swam over there and jumped off!! So fun :) We chilled in the lake for a little bit and then we got really hungry so we went back and go the fire started and put the hot dogs on :). The hot dogs were delicious!
After hot dogs we found a hiking trail and hiked a little bit and then sat by the beautiful lake and chatted a bit. The lake was beautiful and it was nice to enjoy to sit and enjoy God's beautiful nature :).
We came back to the campsite made s'mores and played some fun question games then headed to bed, we were all very exhausted!
This morning we all woke up kind of early ate our cinnamon toast crunch, packed up, got in our cars and headed home.


the girls awesome tent!


our fire!


roasting the hot dogs!

2 comments:

Keelie said...

Sounds like fun! I love camping - don't do it enough! When I was at Aunt Christy's house a couple weeks ago, we looked at old pictures and saw pics from their family camping trips every summer when they were kids! I'd love to have that kind of tradition for my children! What fun!

Sandra Anastasia said...

SOoo much funn! I'm so glad we got a chance to go. Good times, for sure.