Friday, September 26, 2008

Has it really been a month already?

I can not believe that I have been at school for a month already! I have been crazy busy with classes, Ayden-Grifton young life, football games, switching dorm rooms, learning to drive stick shift, library parties, F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathons, signs/fish bowel/murder in the dark, late night runs to Sonic/Sheetz, yl girls bible study, Volleyball games, College Life, and Collide.
This month has been a lot of fun, school is hard but I'm trying to enjoy my college years with my awesome friends!
Young life has been amazing. Me and my four other teammates: Laura, Nathan, and Katie have started up young life at this high school called Ayden-Grifton. It is already growing like wild fire! We have seventeen sign ups for camp this fall and we're still getting more! God is so good. He has been working in this school long before we have come! The kids are great and I have already gotten pretty close with some of the girls! I have so much fun going out to the school and building relationships with these high schoolers. I am so excited about bringing them to camp! Young Life camp my sophomore year in high school is where I really learned about Christ and what he did for me, hopefully that will be the same for some of these kids!
I debating still on whether or not I want to change my major. It is not that I don't think I can do it.. I just feel like God is calling me to something else. I don't have the passion I once had for Nursing. I am still debating what I would like to major in and I still have to do a lot of research. So just pray for me with that!
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to write in my blog but I actually had some free time today so I thought I would update everyone :).








2 comments:

Cook Family said...

i have missed reading your blogs!!!!! you're back!!!!! love you!!!!!

Barb said...

Hey Heather...I love reading your blogs! Glad you are having a good school year, and that you are having lots of fun in addition to all the work. Good luck with choosing a major. I'll keep you in my prayers! Love ya,
Mama Barb