Thursday, October 23, 2008

Heading to Camp

So this is the big weekend!! Pitt County Young Life is taking about 200 kids to fall camp at Rockbridge tomorrow!! Ayden Grifton gets the privilege of taking twenty-six! Laura, Katie, and I will share an awesome weekend with eleven amazing girls. I am so excited!
It is not to my surprise that this week has been CRAZY for me. The devil tried so hard for me to not rest at Jesus' feet but I fought my way through. I made sure to lay everything on Jesus and enable Him to give me His strength, and that is exactly what He did! I wouldn't have made it through this week without Him.
I am just praying for His strength this weekend. I know it is going to take a lot out of me physically, emotionally, and spiritually but I am so excited to hang out with this awesome girls and maybe see some of their lives transformed.

1 comment:

Cook Family said...

yay for camp!!!!!! sorry it was a hard week for you! i'll be praying for you this weekend! just remember how much your life was changed at camp! those girls are so lucky to have you as a leader!