Monday, October 27, 2008

Camp was amazing!

So we are back from camp. It was a very long and exhausting weekend but it was AMAZING. The group of girls Ayden Grifton took was so great. To see how God worked in each and every one of their lives was so encouraging. It reminded me over and over again why I am doing Young Life. It made me realize why I went through the stuff I did in high school. It was great to see friendships form and get closer and walls/barriers breaking down. God is so good and He is working in Ayden Grifton and the hearts of these girls.









all of pitt county young life!!

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

Yay for Ayden Griffin!!! I'm LOVING the diversity!! :)Your heart for ministry seriously makes me want to cry! Hope your test went OK. Only a couple more weeks and you get to change your major!!! LOVE U!!

Sandra Anastasia said...

Best weekend everrrr! I'm so pumped for you and your girls at AG!