Monday, November 17, 2008

Resting at His feet

This has been a crazy couple of weeks with young life, school, friends, boyfriend, etc. It is very draining. One thing I have learned these past couple of weeks is that I can not do any of it if I am not resting at Jesus' feet daily. I have putting off spending time with Jesus for awhile now and I have just realized that if I am going to serve Him daily I will fail if I do not seek Him.

First semester is winding down, which is crazy to believe! It has gone by SO fast. This is our last week of full classes, THANK YOU JESUS! After this semester I will be officially done with Nursing classes YAY!

Young Life is great. We just had our third club tonight. We had about 50 kids again=). God is definitely all over that school and it is amazing to see. It is very hard sometimes to be constantly faithful but in the long wrong it is so worth it.

I am very excited to have a break in a week! Plus my birthday is coming up YAY. I'm excited to see my sister, little baby micah (in the belly), bartley, mom, and dad. Plus Michael is coming home with my for two days so it will be awesome! I miss home and my high school friends very much so I'm pretty pumped about going home!

Michael is great! We just celebrated our 4 month anniversary. Lame that we celebrate months but hey it is a big deal! Everyday I see our relationship grow towards Jesus and it is amazing!

I am constantly seeing myself challenged everyday by Jesus, whether it be with trusting, or resting at His feet. But in the long run my love and passion for Him increases everyday. He is very faithful to me and I have seen that very much lately.

1 comment:

Cook Family said...

micah misses you too...he told me :)
50 kids again??? wow!! God is def. at work there!