Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Hapy Birthday to ME!

So these past couple of days I have been celebrating my 20th birthday with my friends, boyfriend and family. It has been awesome!!

It started Friday, November 21st. Mike had been planning to take me on a nice date. He picked me up at 5pm took me to his apartment where I opened presents from his parents and him. He got me a green mountain smith bag which I have wanted forever and his parents got me a green marmot rain jacket!
After present opening, Mike and I went downtown Greenville to a restaurant called L.A. Lounge. It was so nice and the food was delicious!

We proceeded to his car where he gave me his second gift. It was a scrapbook full of letters from all my closest friends! I sat there for 30 minutes reading and crying. Thanks to all my friends for those awesome letters.
After that I asked Mike if the night was over and he was like yes thats about it. Then we proceeded to his apartment and he said "actually the night is not over" and he opened his door and everyone popped out and said SURPRISE!! I was so shocked




My highschool friends came and surprised me also!!

On my actual birthday, yesterday the 26th. My mom sister and I went shopping. That evening we went to Cheesecake factory for dinner.


my birthday strawberry cheesecake!

Then it was present time!


I got a new camera!!


and some purple converses!!

Then my friends from high school all came over!!





My Birthday was awesome! Thanks to everyone for making it special. love you guys :)

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Awesome! the pic of your mom and mike is so adorable! hahaha! I love you so much Heather!

Cook Family said...

So glad I got to be there and celebrate with you!!!! I love you!!!! Can't wait until Christmas!