Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A day spent with me :)

So as you can see from the post below one of my new years resolutions was set aside time to be just with myself so I dedicated a whole day to that. My parents were working so I ended up sleeping in til 1pm haha! It felt so good though, that was the first time I slept in the whole break :). I listened to pastor davey's podcast again on the book of Ruth which was great. After that I journeled for about an hour. I decided to take a bubble bath which was awesome cause I haven't had one of those in forever..you cant really take a bath in the dorm rooms haha. To top off my day I wanted to get out of the house a little so I went out the the Christian book store bought my mom a book that she has been wanting. I got a gift certificate from my awesome sister and brother-in-law for Old Navy so I went over and got some cute clothes for the cruise. :)
So my day spent with me was fabulous and I'm glad I'm starting this new resolution! 

No comments: